Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Free Tea and how I'm going to coupon for Tiger tickets!

Hurry on over here to snag a FREE sample pack of Lipton Green Tea! Just click on the "Get Sample" link in the upper right hand corner. You'll even get to choose the flavor you'd like to try. (Thanks hip2save.com!)

Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery!
In other news....I haven't posted on here in a while, and realize I need to do a better job of keeping up with the "freebies" and writing about our life. I have another post I want to do about our trip to Knoxville where we had the worst, yet most hilarious seats possible at Neyland Stadium, both of us were sick, and we got 1/2 our Christmas shopping done. As you can see...it was a very random trip. However, that will have to come later today, as right now I've made a decision what I want to "coupon" towards.
Many of you have been to my workshop and have heard me talk about the lady who is couponing to Disney. Here her link in case you want to see what she's doing; http://couponingtodisney.blogspot.com/. It's a great concept, and one I thought I might want to follow. So I've sat here thinking what do I want to coupon towards?
One thought was a cruise, and while that's not completely gone out of my head, I've come up with what I really want.....drum roll please....................Tiger Basketball Season Tickets!
Yes, you read that right, I'm couponing towards 2010-2011 Season tickets for U of M basketball. You may, or may not have heard that we have the #1 recruiting class in college basketball for next year, and with the price of tickets (and a donation) I have to figure out a way to save to be able to do this. What better way than to take my "left over" money from groceries and apply it to this? I always tell Donnie that he "lucked up" with a wife that loves sports just as much, if not more than he does! I'm the one who buys the season tickets for football in our house, and now with my savings from coupons I fully anticipate being able to buy the basketball season tickets too! When I get a chance, I'm going to have Donnie put a ticker on the side of the blog that shows how close we are to getting the tickets. When we get enough money, there will be *much rejoicing* in the Blair household (at least on my part). So, here's to getting it started.....GO TIGERS GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment